Welcome to You and Your Windows 10 Computer
Studio Visual Steps
ISBN: 978 90 5905 432 5
Book type: Paperback, full color
Number of pages: 352
Table of contents - PDF file
Sample chapter - PDF file
Price: US $24.95 Canada $29.95
Are you taking full advantage of what a computer has to offer? Only if you really know what can be done with a computer and the Internet, will you be able to benefit from the fun and convenience it can give you.
This comprehensive book discusses many topics such as managing files, making useful settings, using email securely, working with Skype and social media services such as Facebook and Twitter. You will also get acquainted with photo and video editing and learn more about the safe use of the Internet and online shopping. But this is not all, there are plenty of other tips on offer in this user-friendly, step-by-step book. Get started right away and discover what is possible.
- basic concepts regarding the Internet, email and File Explorer
- managing folders and files
- useful settings
- handy use of the Internet
- safely using email and online shopping
- working with Facebook and Twitter
- making video calls with Skype
- photo and video editing
- maintaining and protecting your computer
Suitable for: Windows 10 on a desktop computer or laptop
Prior knowledge: Basic knowledge of working with Windows
Viewing PDF files
How can I view the PDF files?
You can download, open, view or print these PDF files with the program called Adobe Reader. Most computers already have this software installed, but if yours does not, you can download Adobe Reader for free from the Adobe website. Learn how to download and install Adobe Reader on the following website: www.visualsteps.com/adobereader
You and Your Windows 10 Computer is written using the acclaimed Visual Steps method. This method features the following:
- Content - the special needs and requirements of the beginning user with little or no technical background have been taken into account.
- Structure - self-paced, learn as you go. Proceed step by step with easy to follow instructions. What's more, the chapters are organized in such a way that you can skip a chapter or repeat another as desired.
- Illustrations - plentiful use of
screen illustrations to show you if you are on the right track.
- Layout - large sized book and large
print make it easy to read.
The Studio Visual Steps Authors
The Studio Visual Steps team of authors consists of different professionals, all thoroughly experienced in their subject field.